BERN G2 All Season Helmet
I love this helmet. It is my everyday riding helmet. Warm ear liner. Vents that can be closed off on those frigid winter days. Change out the liner when it starts getting too warm. Bonus: it doubles as a skiing/ snowboarding helmet.
In speaking with Bern, I have found that my favorite mirror, the EVT Safety Zone, will work well with it when used with 3M doublesided outdoor mounting tape without hurting the helmet in any way.
With eight vents that can be opened and closed, and a removable visor, Bern's G2 helmet delivers all-season protection.
- Adjustable slider system allows you to open and close eight top and side vents
- Zipmold® high-impact foam offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- Two rear vents
- Removable fleece and knit liner for all-season versatility
- Removable brim visor
- Adjustable chin strap with quick-release buckle
- Meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate
- Reversible, removable goggle clip
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Material: Liquid-injected high-impact foam fused to PVC shell
- Made in China
|21-21 7/8th in.||21 7/8-22 1/2 in||22 1/2 - 23 1/4 in||23 1/4 - 23 7/8 in|
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.