<p>The Turbo Tero X means one thing: you're going to need a bigger map. With ride anywhere range, this full-suspension electric bike is our go-anywhere, over anything, with everything vehicle. Plus, with enough storage space to pack in a few backcountry comforts, you'll discover new adventures easier than ever. The only question left to ask is where to?</p><p>POWERFUL: Pedal beyond the map with the seamless performance of the Specialized Full Power 2.0E motor and the Turbo Operating System. The Specialized Full Power 2.0E motor has been tested against the most rugged terrain, in the harshest conditions, to ensure the highest quality experience. An intelligent e-bike operating system that seamlessly integrates our fully custom, purpose-built software and hardware so you can ride farther and explore more than ever before. What’s more, the MasterMind Display provides instant tunability right at your fingertips while keeping an eye on the built-in range estimator to ensure you’re hitting maximal range and ride time. Plus, the MasterMind Display seamlessly integrates with the Specialized app to enable over-the-air updates with integrated range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more. </p><p>SMOOTH: The pothole-eating, bump-smoothing, rock-flattening confidence, comfort, and control built into the Tero X tame the most rugged terrain. Thanks to ample front and rear suspension, a performance-minded upright riding position, our world-renowned Ground Control tires, and the confidence of a dropper seatpost, we’ve made it easier than ever to explore rough routes with confidence. </p><p>VERSATILE: Ride beyond the horizon with everything you need. The Tero X is equipped with up to 1,000 lumens of headlight power, up to 22 lumens of rear light illumination, and an integrated rear rack that safely carries up to 20kg of adventure gear. Oh, and did we forget to mention the extra front rack for 10kg of additional on-bike storage? Sounds like any ride is a bright idea.</p><p>The speed limit at which the motor will stop supporting may vary significantly by region and is based on local requirements. It may also affect range: a higher speed limit may result in less range.</p>
- 130/120mm of full suspension. A lock-out equipped RockShox Recon Silver RL fork and a RockShox Deluxe Select R shock provide confidence, comfort, and control.
- DRYTECH stainless steel fenders ensure that no matter the adventure, you always arrive fresh.
- Dropper seat post helps you stay in control during the rocky parts while making it easier to get your foot down when coming to a stop.
- For optimal ride control, the Tero X features a front and rear wheel combination of 29”/27.5”, also known as a mullet setup, in all sizes except the S. The S features 27.5”/27.5” front and rear wheel combinations.
- Integrated Lezyne Classic front light with 500 lumens and Lezyne Fender rear light.
- Rear rack with side pannier rails provides 20kg carrying capacity. Also compatible with the Front Rack and Adventure Plate for an additional 10kg of capacity.
- Specialized Full Power 2.0E Motor with 50Nm of torque and a 530Wh Battery deliver incredible, seamless pedal assistance and long-lasting battery life. With a ride-anywhere range, go up to 68 miles (110 km) or 5 hours on a single charge (eco mode).
- Specialized app and MasterMind display allow you to tailor Tero X’s power output levels to your desired riding preference.
- Specialized app gives you added security by allowing you to disable the motor and activate the motion sensor alarm with Turbo System lock.
- World-renowned Ground Control Grid T7 tires for unsurpassed traction.