The Gazelle Arroyo C8 is back at eBike Store! Minor upgrades make it even more maintenance free than last years model. A 500 what hour Bosch PowerPack ups the range by 20%. A mono-shock front suspension fork with a sealed rubber boot provides more active suspension and less overall moving parts. Gazelle seriously upgraded the headlamp. It is truly a ‘see where you are going’ headlamp. Best of all, the Schwalbe tires were increased to a 47mm width for even more comfort. The step-thru frame is available in three sizes to fit almost everyone.
All other features and specs remain the same from 2017:
- Powerful Bosch Performance Line motor with Intuvia multi-function display. it tackles even the steepest hills with ease, without bogging down
- Shimano Nexus 8 speed hub with rotary shifter
- Integrated headlight and Taillight
- Hydraulic Rim Brakes for quick stopping power and low maintenance
- Integrated rear rack with bungee included
- Fully enclosed chainguard–top and bottom, side to side–for maintenance free chain care
- Full coverage fenders keep muck and rain off you and the bike
- Sturdy rear mount kickstand with wide footprint
- Puncture Resistant 700c x 47mm Schwalbe Energizer Tires with Reflective Whitewall. Made specifically for e-bikes
- Suspension fork, suspension seatpost, wide comfort saddle, and ergo grips enhance everyday comfort
About The Royal Gazelle Bicycle Company
Gazelle is one of my favorite manufacturers. More than their 119 year heritage of iconic, steadfast bicycles, Gazelle’s quality testing and attention to detail is simply remarkable. Gazelle’s stated goal is to make safe, comfortable, sustainable and beautiful bicycles. Don’t take my word for it, come and try one for yourself.
In addition to exceeding ISO safety standards, Gazelle puts their bikes through strenuous fatigue and failure tests. I haven’t made up my mind if my favorite test is the 3 bar water ingress test or the Complete Bike Salt Water Spray test.