This Arroyo has Bosch’s higher torque Performance Line motor – perfect for climbing even the steepest hills.
Bosch claims that the motor is still 250w, but it rides more like a 350w system.
- Integrated headlight and Taillight
- Hydraulic Rim Brakes for quick stopping power and low maintenance.
- Integrated rear rack with bungee included
- Fully enclosed chainguard.
- Full Fenders
- Puncture Resistant Schwalbe Tires with Reflective Whitewall.
About The Royal Gazelle Bicycle Company
Gazelle is one of my favorite manufacturers. More than their 119 year heritage of iconic, steadfast bicycles, Gazelle’s quality testing and attention to detail is simply remarkable. Gazelle’s stated goal is to make safe, comfortable, sustainable and beautiful bicycles. Don’t take my word for it, come and try one for yourself.
In addition to exceeding ISO safety standards, Gazelle puts their bikes through strenuous fatigue and failure tests. I haven’t made up my mind if my favorite test is the 3 bar water ingress test or the Complete Bike Salt Water Spray test.