For 2017, Gazelle has redesigned their iconic Arroyo to make it more stylish and increase its stiffness. Additionally, the Arroyo comes standard with the longer range 500wh Bosch battery, increasing the median range to 40 miles.
- Integrated headlight and Taillight
- Hydraulic Rim Brakes for quick stopping power and low maintenance.
- Integrated rear rack with bungee included
- Fully enclosed chainguard.
- Full Fenders
- Puncture Resistant Schwalbe Tires with Reflective Whitewall.
About The Royal Gazelle Bicycle Company
Gazelle is one of my favorite manufacturers. More than their 119 year heritage of iconic, steadfast bicycles, Gazelle’s quality testing and attention to detail is simply remarkable. Gazelle’s stated goal is to make safe, comfortable, sustainable and beautiful bicycles. Don’t take my word for it, come and try one for yourself.
In addition to exceeding ISO safety standards, Gazelle puts their bikes through strenuous fatigue and failure tests. I haven’t made up my mind if my favorite test is the 3 bar water ingress test or the Complete Bike Salt Water Spray test.