- Fast charging – up to 40% faster than the standard Chargers
- 80% partial charge setting for extending battery cycle life
- 50% storage charge setting
- 95% power efficiency
- Graphical LCD that actually GRAPHS
- No Fan – Zero noise!
- Thermally managed design
- Water and vibration resistant
- Programmable and firmware upgradable with a PC or MAC
- 4-Pin XLR connector cable included
- Supports all major chemistries
- 20-60V output range
- 100-240 VAC input range
- Up to 8 Amps charging current
The Cycle Satiator is not limited to charging a specific battery type. Instead this one charger model can be configured for virtually any lithium, nickel metal hydride, or lead acid battery pack with a full charge of 60V or less.
A large and bright OLED display screen shows all your real-time charging statistics; you can see the total amp-hours and voltage along with a clear graphic indicating the approximate charge in the pack.
Impressive Power Density
At almost 0.5 watts / cm3, the Cycle Satiator packs 2-3 times more power per volume than most other chargers available. This translates into big league charging currents in a portable size device.
The power electronics were carefully designed to reach 95% efficiency at full load, eliminating the need for a fan to get rid of waste heat and keep things cool. no more buzzing fan noise and no risk of charger meltdowns if the fan fails.
Sealed and Watertight
A gasketed enclosure and connector design strategy keeps the charger electronics protected in the face of rain, road spray, dust storms etc.
Compact & Narrow Size
The charger is less than 55cm high and 8cm wide, allowing it to fit easily in a saddle bag, under the rear rack, inside a frame triangle, or screwed to a chassis.