- Only 250 will ever be made. (Learn how to get yours.)
- The S-Works Turbo Creo SL Founder’s Edition is the lightest model in the Turbo Creo SL family at just 11.9kg—that’s literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- With our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- vBattery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 120 miles of total range the Turbo Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. The 380 Wh internal battery provides 80 miles, and the 160 Wh range extender provides 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power. And let’s not forget—this Founder’s Edition model comes with two range extenders.